Why To Buy
FIVE reasons to consider BVDataWorld
ValuSource provides 26 industry databases and resources–the largest selection of any valuation data supplier. Plus, all databases integrate with Excel and ValuSource Pro, BVM Pro and Express Business Valuation, #1 Best-Selling Business Valuation Software.
Also includes three databases that are 100% exclusive to ValuSource:
- RMA Valuation Edition. The industry’s only benchmarking data taken from over 275,000 actual business financial statements that allows you to precisely rank a company against the industry with both national and regional data.
- ValuSource Market Comps (formerly IBA Market Data). The largest (over 37,000 comps) and oldest comparables database that incorporates the Direct Market Data Method (DMDM) as well as the standard Guideline Method. Provides bigger sample sizes, more industries and a 3x longer history.
- Pluris DLOM. The largest database of restricted stock transactions for calculating a discount for lack of marketability.
- Smart Interface. Access data with smart search. Display options show the number of records in your selection, a simple menu that guides you through the process and helps you easily view summary and detail data.
- Analyzers. Includes pre-built analyzers with graphics, scatter charts, filters, calculators, trends, and other analytics–saving you hours trying to model and decipher the data from scratch.
- Best Integration. Not only can you export to Excel, but BVDataWorld also includes automatic one-click integration with ValuSource Pro, BVM Pro, and Express Business Valuation, the #1 Best-Selling Business Valuation Software applications. No other databases work so seamlessly.
Speak to technical support or to a Certified Business Valuator who can explain how to apply the data for your specific engagement.
Best Value – up to
ValuSource data is available a la carte or in data bundles that save you 52% – 66% . You get more data for the same price, can create a more thorough valuation, and ensure you have your competitors data sources if involved in litigation.
Bonus – $845 Value!
Purchase any al-a-cart database and get EconAssist for FREE. Includes over 1,100 industry and metro reports, 7,400 valuation articles, 2,200 federal and state cases, over 700 conference presentations, compensation data, over 68,000 S-1 Filings, and the Expert Witness.