Why To Buy
So, how do you create a Word document that contains Excel data, quickly and accurately, that changes automatically when the Excel data changes, without the risk of errors and allows for variable content?
Perhaps you should consider…
Produced by ValuSource, creating Report Writers for over 30 years.
FOUR reasons to consider Zap Report Writer
- Best Application to Get Excel Data into Word
- Most Powerful Data Linking Tool for Easy-to-Complex Projects
- Easiest & Fastest to Use
- Price Performance Leader
Let’s consider each of these in detail
Best Application to Get Excel Data into Word
- Microsoft Word & Excel Based. Zap Report Builder creates a ribbon inside of Word and Excel allowing you to link your Excel data to your Word document. Everything stays in sync.
- 100% compatible with Word. Most other document automation apps have serious compatibility issues with complex Word documents. With Zap Report Builder, Word is used to create the document, so you never have formatting or compatibility issues.
- Never leave Word & Excel. Unlike many applications that create your document in another app (often online), Zap Report Builder allows you to remain entirely in Word—using an application you already know, while simplifying and speeding up the process of getting the data you need into a document.
- Leverages Existing Documents. You can take all your existing Word documents, make live links to Excel in seconds, which are all automatically updated whenever you make a change in Excel.
Most Powerful Data Linking Tool for Easy-to-Complex Projects
- Built for Extracting Excel Data. Zap Report Builder was designed to pull Excel data into Word. It is been used to generate some of the most complex documents, including valuation reports (hundreds of pages with hundreds of links) with flawless results for decades. Other systems make pulling Excel data into Word painful to impossible.
- Linked Data. Brings CELLS, RANGES & CHARTS from Excel to Word using point and click to create links.
- Live Linked. Auto-update a few, or hundreds of Excel data links with a click of a button—changes ripple through the entire document helping eliminate errors and saving time.
- Variable Content. Create variable content (sentences, paragraphs and sections) in Word, with logic in Excel to easily include or exclude content in your report—quickly and without complicated coding.
Easiest & Fastest to Use
- Minimal Learning Curve. Zap Report Builder creates a ribbon inside of Word and Excel allowing you to link your Excel data to your Word document. Everything stays in sync.
- Fastest Report Generator. With point-and-click, copy / paste creation, you can quickly design and generate your documents with a minimal learning curve. Can save up to 50% of the time it takes to create documents containing Excel data.
- Reusable Documents / Reports. Each document can be re-used multiple times by changing the Excel data source.
Price Performance Leader
- Live VOICE Support. Talk to a live person and get immediate help.
- FREE US-Based Support. No cost for support or updates.
- Excellent ROI. —A 300% ROI with just one report per month. Plus eliminating errors, preserves your reputation.