Duff & Phelps Valuation Handbook – U.S. Industry Cost of Capital
The Duff & Phelps 2018 Valuation Handbook – U.S. Industry Cost of Capital provides over 300 critical data points (depending on data availability) for approximately 170 U.S. industries that can be used to benchmark, augment, and support the Analyst’s own custom analysis of the industry in which a subject business, business ownership interest, security, or intangible asset resides. Industries are organized by their Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code.
The U.S. industry-level data and information in this book includes:
- Cost of Equity Capital
- Cost of Debt Capital
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Market Capitalization
- Capital Structure
- Various Levered and Unlevered Beta Estimates (ordinary-least squares (OLS) betas, sum betas, peer group betas, downside betas, etc.)
- Valuation Multiples
- Financial and Profitability Ratios
- Equity Returns
- Aggregate Forward-Looking Earnings-Per Share (EPS) Growth Rates
- The Valuation Handbook – U.S. Industry Cost of Capital has been published since 2014, and is updated annually with data through March 31 of the current year (e.g., the 2018 Valuation Handbook – U.S. Industry Cost of Capital contains data through March 31, 2018). This book also includes three intra-year quarterly updates (June, September, and December).
Note: The Valuation Handbook – U.S. Industry Cost of Capital will be printed and distributed as a physical book one final time in 2018. Starting in 2019, the data in this book will continue to be updated on a quarterly basis, but will be available exclusively through the Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator platform, the online tool that helps professionals calculate cost of capital.