When you need a quick and easy way to separate personal goodwill from enterprise goodwill for a business:
- MUM gives you a simple, court-tested mechanism to identify critical attributes, assigning weighting ranges, and measure the presence of attributes to allocate goodwill and document your approach and findings.
- Meet the judicial challenge for method, documentation and allocation.
- Developed by David Wood, CPA, ABV, CVA.
ValuSource’s MUM provides the valuator a mechanism for identifying and providing relative importance to the attributes that make up personal and enterprise goodwill.
MUM provides a framework, calculator, and documentation for each step in allocating goodwill between personal/professional and enterprise.
ValuSource’s MUM enables a “walk-through” of the goodwill allocation process, taking the valuator through:
- Setting outcome alternatives
- Setting the objective
- Selecting critical goodwill attributes
- Evaluating the importance of each attribute
- Evaluating the presence of each attribute
- Calculating the resulting allocation of goodwill
MUM simplifies and documents the process of selecting and weighting attributes for allocating business goodwill between personal/professional goodwill and enterprise goodwill.
MUM gives a court-accepted method of measuring goodwill attributes for importance and presence in the business.
MUM is easy and fast to use.
Works with these software products