Business Brokers have relied on BESWeb and its PC-based predecessor for over twenty years. Why?
- BESWeb provides a quick and easy way to value a business in less than 45 minutes with no financial/valuation background necessary.
- BESWeb allows them to charge $500 to $1000 per evaluation (33+ page reports). Some brokers give these reports to clients at no charge as a listing incentive.
- BESWeb helps them build credibility with both sellers and buyers by being able to quickly offer comprehensive business evaluations.
- BESWeb helps them sell businesses for higher prices because they have solid and unbiased documentation that buyers respect.
BESWeb allows the broker to value a small business by:
- Answering questions about the business (print the questionnaire to give to the owner.)
- Review and assign weights to the evaluation methods.
- Structure the terms of the deal.
- Print the detailed and comprehensive 33+ page, customizable report in Microsoft® Word.
A step-by-step navigator leads you through the valuation process, backed up by detailed help files and an introductory video. BESWeb also contains an expanded post-sale cash flow analysis, a return on investment analysis and a Discounted Cash Flow module that makes appraising rapidly growing businesses more accurate. You are able to produce a comprehensive report on a small business without being a financial professional.
BESWeb: A RICH HISTORY AND LONG LEGACY
Constantly improved and updated, BESWeb is based on the same product built over two decades ago by George Abraham. Over 32 years, George Abraham valued more than 12,000 companies, both small and large. Mr. Abraham was one of the first to recognize that it was possible to create software for business brokers to quickly and accurately value businesses.
George Abraham on the advantages of a valuation to the seller:
- Confidence of Value
- Knowing if or when to sell
- Establishes Strengths and Weaknesses
- Establishes the Seller's Tax situation
- Seller's Appraisal, not the Bank's
- Less Negotiating with the Buyer
- Less Negotiating with the Buyer's Advisors
- Keeps the Advisors from playing Appraiser
BESWeb does not provide a formal appraisal. Business Brokers who require a formal appraisal should review the Professional Business Appraisers products.